Travelovia terms and conditions
Using our services
We act as a host advertiser of a search, save and share platform. On our platform, our Users can browse categories of products and make use of a location filter or input other search terms to discover the best Deals available from different Websites (Third Party websites) and travel deals providers. We have no interest in getting you to pay more than you should. If you make a booking through Our Website for Travel Products, that booking is made with the Travel Provider named on the booking page and Our Website only acts as a user interface. Accordingly, we take no responsibility for the booking or the Travel Product because we have no involvement in creating the description of that Travel Product (for example flight tickets, hotel booking, car hires, tour packages,) in defining the price and any fees, or in providing the Travel Products that you book. We cannot make any guarantees to You as to the quality, safety or merchantability of a Deal which is the sole responsibility of the Seller Parties (travel product providers), or that the Deal Details are accurate in all respects and are not false nor misleading as it is Your responsibility to check the Deals independently. Before purchasing a Deal, You must satisfy yourself as to the authenticity of the Purchasing website. You as our website/mobile/tablet application user acknowledge that: (a) We are likely to have many Deals advertised on our website concurrently and any number of Our Users may choose to ‘see the Deal,( b) We do not check, audit, vet, monitor or control: the identity, credit worthiness or bona fides of Third Party Retailers, the security of Purchasing Sites or the accuracy of the Deal Details published on the Site or the Purchasing Sites in respect of the Deal, (c) We are not party to any contract that may ensue as between You as a buyer and the Seller Party. If you having any issues or disputes with your booking and/or the Travel Product, you agree to report and resolve these with the travel provider and not with us. We will not be liable to you in relation to any Claims or Losses arising out of any: Deal, the non-availability of a Deal, Deal Details, acts or omissions of the Seller Parties or Purchasing Site and Purchasing Terms and conditions.
Intellectual property, acceptable and prohibited use
- All Content included on the Website is the property of Travelovia, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, trademarks, service marks, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner/company’s prior written permission. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on Our Website must appear on all copies you print. Other non-Travelovia products, services, or company designations on Our Website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in our Website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission/consent of Travelovia.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Travelovia for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the website in any way which causes, or may cause damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- You may not use the website to access our Content through any technology or means other than the website/mobile or tablet application itself or such other means as our explicitly designate for this purpose.
- You may not use the website in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, and governmental order.
- You may not use website to sell, lease, sub-license, rent, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary, modify, distribute or otherwise exploit the App or the Site or any of our content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Us or the respective licensors of the our Content.
- You may not use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit our services.
- You may not use the website for making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner/company.
- You may not use website in attempt to gain unauthorised access, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on our Website or otherwise through any materials that violate another person’s intellectual property rights. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please let us know soon as you can.
Registration, Password and security
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively and update our records. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights. Where you sign up to any feature of, or use, our services that requires the use of a log-in account or password, you agree that you shall be responsible for keeping those password and log-in details confidential. If you suspect for any reason, that the security of your log-in details has been compromised, please let us know as soon as you can. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Our Website may contain links to other websites that we do not operate or control and for which we are not responsible or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another website on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Travelovia.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. Travelovia has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use our Services (including, without limitation, any Travel Provider). In the event that you encounter any problems with any booking you make or attempt to make via Travelovia, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Travel Provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Travel Provider and not with Travelovia. We have no control over the contents of other websites (third parties) or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any responsibility and liability for (a) any loss or damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to Our Website, your downloading of any content from our Website (b) any injury; death; loss; claim; act of god; accident; delay; or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, (c) liability for any of any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
Your use of the Travelovia services is entirely at your own risk. We cannot transfer legal ownership to you of a product or service constituting a Deal and cannot make any guarantees to a User who purchases a Deal at their own risk. We have no control over the quality, morality, safety or legality of a product or service constituting a Deal and do not take ownership of any products promoted on the Site as Deals. We expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that our (Travelovia) services (1) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware, (2) will always be available; (3) will meet your expectations; or (4) are accurate, complete, are of satisfactory quality or up to date. We do not guarantee on behalf of the Third Party Retailer that the Deal Details published in respect of the products are valid and accurate and will not be responsible for any misrepresentation or inaccuracy therein. We do not guarantee that the Third Party Retailer will honour the Deal and do not guarantee that interruptions of service on the Site or throughout the worldwide web will not occur during the User’s use of the Site at any time.
Subject to these Terms you agree to defend and indemnify Travelovia and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents/partners and/or their respective suppliers from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of this Website or breach of these Terms and Conditions and Notices.
If a currency convertor is available on our website, the following terms and conditions apply: Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary, Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only, Currency quotes are not updated every day. Please check the date on the currency converter feature for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates.
Availability of the Website/mobile or tablet application
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Travelovia makes available through the Website/mobile or tablet application is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Travelovia is under no obligation to update information on the Website. Whilst Travelovia uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors; viruses and other malware, and use some electronic methods (emails or popup messages) to update our customers/visitors/users, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility of their own security and that of their personal details and their computers. Travelovia accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. Travelovia reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any product and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website/mobile or tablet application, unless it is expressly stated otherwise.